- To confirm and book a travel package with Breathe Bhutan, 50% of the package cost should be deposited. This fund will be utilized to purchase air tickets and hotel rooms.
- 100% of the package cost should be deposited two months before travel date.
- For convenience and to avoid paying two bank transfer fee, we encourage 100% payment while booking the trip.
- Payment can be made via bank transfer or via online using credit cards. Bank transfer fees usually range from USD 30 – USD 50, depending on the amount and the bank involved. For online payment, our bank charges a processing fee of 4% – 5% of the payment amount.
Trip Cancellation Policy:
For a Bhutan trip booked and subsequently cancelled, the following apply.
- More than 60 days before start of travel program, USD 150 flat rate/per person + Advance payments made to hotels (if any) + Transfer charges.
- Between 60 – 10 days: 45% of the package cost retained as cancellation charges.
- Within 10 days of travel – 100% of the package cost retained as cancellation charges.
For Bhutan air tickets issued and subsequently cancelled, the following apply.
- 75% refund permitted for tickets cancelled more than 30 days from the date of travel.
- 50% refund permitted for tickets cancelled between 30 – last 10 days from the date of travel.
- 25% refund permitted for tickets cancelled prior to 04 (four) days from the date of travel.
- No refund for tickets cancelled within 4 days of travel date.
For air tickets issued and subsequently rescheduled, the following applies.
USD 40 rescheduling fee or equivalent local currency for every flight reschedule less than 72 hours prior to date of travel. No charges for business class passengers.