Bhutan is cheaper to travel if you are a part of a bigger group. If you travel solo or as a group of two, you will need to pay USD 40/30 per person per day as small group surcharge. More over, for the month of December, you get a shoulder season discount of USD 50 per person per day and therefore you will only need to pay USD 200 per person per day. We therefore created this offer for those who are willing to join a bigger group and enjoy a lower travel cost.
This itinerary, 11th December 2020 – 18th December 2020 will cover the Druk Wangyel Festival, cultural tour of Western Bhutan, several short hikes, explore a rural village and end it with the bucket list activity; hike to the Tiger’s Nest. You will also get to see the rare Black Necked Cranes during the day excursion to Phobjikha valley.
Here is the brief itinerary, on booking the package, we will send you the detailed day to day itinerary. Please note that you have to stick to the dates, i.e. arrive to Bhutan on the 11th December 2020 and return on the 18th December 2020.
ESSENTIAL BHUTAN: CULTURE, HIKES AND HAPPINESS TOUR OF BHUTAN (DECEMBER 2020)
|Date||Day||Tour Activity||Hotel (3,4,5) star|
|11||1 Fri||Land in Paro. Transfer to Thimphu. Rest. Sights in Thimphu||Namgay Heritage|
|12||2 Sat||Thimphu Nature Hike. Cultural tour of Thimphu. Nightlife||Namgay Heritage|
|13||3 Sun||Buddha Dordenma. Druk Wangyel Festival. Chimmi Lhakhang||Dhumra|
|14||4 Mon||Punakha Dzong. Suspension Bridge. Khamsum Chorten Hike||Dhumra|
|15||5 Tue||Excursion to Phobjikha. Gangtey Nature trail. To Wangdue||Eco Lodge|
|16||6 Wed||Gaselo Village + Interaction with locals + Village Hike. To Paro||Gangtey Palace|
|17||7 Thu||Hike to Tiger’s Nest. Hot Stone Bath. Stroll in Paro Town||Gangtey Palace|
|18||8 Fri||Bid farewell to Bhutan. Catch a flight to Bangkok.|
TOUR COVERS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO (AS PER INTEREST AND TIME AVAILABILITY):
Tashichhodzong, Changangkha Monastry, Crafts Market, Farmers Market, Nightlife, Textile And Weaving Factory, Buddha Dordennma, Institute Of 13 Arts, Institute Of Traditional Medicine, Jungshi Paper Factory, Post Office, Memorial Chorten, Dochula Pass, Druk Wangyel, Thimphu Towns.
Paro Dzong, National Meusuem, Tigers’ Nest, Kyichyu Lhakhang, Drugyel Dzong, Paro Town.
Punakha Dzong, Chimmi Lhakhang, Gaselo Village, Punakha Suspension Bridge, Khamsum Chorten, Phobjikha Valley, Gangtey Monsatry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- 50% payment has to be deposited to confirm the booking and remaining balance should be paid two months before arrival date.
- You will join a group and the group the size will not exceed 7 people.
- You cannot upgrade the hotel but you can choose to take a room all for yourself. There will be an additional charge of USD 60 per night.
- The itinerary cannot be changed or modified to your need but can be improvised a little while on tour, after discussing with everyone in the group.
- Hotel rooms (double or twin shared) at the mentioned hotels/resorts
- Three meals (at hotels and local restaurants)
- Comfortable travel vehicle and certified travel guide
- Royalty of US $ 65 per person per day
PACKAGE DOES NOT COVER/INCLUDE:
- Air ticket from desired destination
- Alcoholic beverages at hotels/restaurants
- Food and beverages at luxury hotels and restaurants
- Shopping and tips for guide and driver
THE TOTAL COST OF THIS PACKAGE IS USD 1530.00
To book this trip or for more information on this package, please fill up the form below and send it to us.